WELLNESS WEDNESDAY 💮
Experiencing some hunger while dieting to reduce body fat is normal. It is OK – you will get through it.
Try these tips to get you over the hunger hump:
- Eat sufficient protein by having lean protein with every meal and snack
- Fill up on colorful, non-starchy veggies at each meal
- Choose solid foods over liquid calories, especially ‘empty’ calories, like juice and soda
- Opt for high volume, high fiber, low calorie foods to fill you up (berries, root veggies, cucumbers, apples)
- Fill up on water – stay hydrated!
- Get adequate EXERCISE and fresh air daily!
- Eat mindfully and slowly – savor every bite
For more Health and Fitness Tips, book your FREE Virtual Intro