💤 Sleep is just as important as Nutrition and Exercise. Here are some tips if you are having trouble STAYING asleep:
- Try to control your stress.
- Limit the amount of light in your room. Get rid of night lights, install blackout curtains, and invest in a dimmer alarm clock (or cover it).
- Eat two hours or more before bed. Don’t be too full or too hungry before bed. If you wake up in the middle of the night because of hunger, try a protein snack 30 minutes before bed.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid stimulants during the day. Caffeine stays in your system for 5 or 6 hours.
- Drink more water. Many time, we feel a lull in energy when our bodies are simply thirsty.
SLEEP WELL! 😴