💤 Sleep is just as important as Nutrition and Exercise. Here are some tips if you are having trouble FALLING asleep:
- Turn down the lights and avoid watching TV or using electronic devices after sunset.
- Create a nighttime ritual for yourself that helps you wind down – epsom salt bath, stretching, reading a book
- Sleep in a cool room to help you get to sleep quicker and get more restorative sleep.
- Go to bed before 10pm. It’s not just the length of time that matters, but when it happens.
- Find a routine and stick with it. Keeping to a regular sleep schedule can ensure your hormones are in a good rhythm, releasing when it’s best for your body.
SLEEP WELL! 😴