The Super Bowl 🏈 is this Sunday at that usually comes with 4+ hours of couch surfing and mindless eating 🍕 and drinking 🍺 of less than healthy food choices.
What’s your plan to pace yourself so you don’t end up feeling sluggish, bloated and less than motivated to get to your Monday workout?
Here are 6 Super Bowl Sunday Healthy Eating Tips
- Workout before the game: burn calories and rev adrenaline before 4 hours of couch sitting
- Fill up on vegetables and some fruit before having a small sample of the nachos, pizza or wings
- Don’t drink your calories – avoid sugary sodas and heavy beers. Go for a zero-calorie mixer or water mixed with 1 to 1.5 ounces of hard liquor. Limit yourself to 2 drinks.
- Use a smaller plate. Fill it once, eat, dispose. Don’t grab another plate.
- Chew slowly. Savor each bite. It takes 20 minutes for the brain to realize the stomach is full.
- Drink plenty of water. It keeps you hydrates, staves off hunger, and boosts your metabolism.
Need more healthy eating tips? We can help!
Book your FREE Virtual Nutrition Consultation to get started.