Wellness Wednesday 🌸
Don’t let this Lockdown time go by either working all the time or vegging on the couch watching Netflix.
Here are 7 Ways to be Productive on Lockdown:
- 🔧 Learn a new skill: Always wanted to take up knitting or learn to cook? Take an online class or a YouTube lesson.
- ↪️ Indulge in a Passion Project: Turn your passion into a side hustle, write a book, or take the time to do something you love but never have the time for.
- 👟 Exercise: Yes, you can exercise at home! Contact us for daily workout and live, coach-led virtual classes!
- 📖 Read a book: Have you always wanted to read more? Set aside time each day for reading enjoyment.
- ✔️ Practice Self Discipline: That means stick to your routine – get up at the same time each day, wear appropriate clothes for the task, get your workout in, eat healthy and balanced meals and snacks.
- 🧠 Stimulate Your Brain: Turn off the TV and put down your phone! Enjoy a puzzle or a game with your family.
- 😊 Be Kind: Lockdown can make us grumpy and short tempered. Practice kindness on a daily basis – reach out to friends & family, offer to bring supplies to those who cannot get out, generously tip the food delivery guy.