Wellness Wednesday 💮
7 Tips to Eat More Mindfully
- Eat SLOWLY & chew thoroughly
- Avoid distractions – put down your cell phone and go device-free
- Appreciate the nourishment you get from food and how it fuels your body
- Engage all of your senses – not just the taste of food, but the smell, texture and color
- Distinguish between true hunger and emotional food triggers
- Listen to your hunger cues – eat only until full, not stuffed
- Eat to maintain overall health and well-being, not to deal with stress, anxiety, boredom, etc.
Do you want more tips on becoming a more intuitive and mindful eater so you can be your most healthy and nourished?
We can help!
Book your FREE Virtual Nutrition consultation!