Wellness Wednesday 💮
Last week we talked about the importance of drinking water. Today we give you:
7 Tips for Consuming More Water
- Get yourself a favorite refillable water bottle or smart bottle that measure for you. Calculate how many you need a day based on at least ½ oz per pound of body weight and keep refilling!
- Stack it with another habit: Each time you brush your teeth or have a meal, drink 8oz.
- Measure ahead of time: Fill a pitcher with how much you need a day and keep drinking until it’s gone.
- Flavor it! Infuse with lemon, lime, berries, cucumber or mint for a refreshing change.
- Track Smartly – use an App! Like Daily Water Tracker, iHydrate or Aqualert to track how much water you are drinking.
- Set a timer for every 2 hours to remind you to drink and aim for 16oz each time.
- Carry a bottle with you everywhere – in your car, to work, to the store, to the gym. If you have it, you will drink it!
Are you ready to be the healthiest you possible? We can help!
Get starting by booking your FREE Virtual Nutrition Consultation!