Wellness Wednesday 💮
- Add into your scrambled eggs, omelets and egg muffins: spinach, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli – anything you like!
- Blend into smoothies: kale, spinach, frozen broccoli with a little healthy fat and you’re good to go!
- Spiralize – make or purchase spiralized veggies and use in place of pasta: zucchini, sweet potatoes and butternut squash
- Add to sauces: puree carrots, peppers and mushrooms into tomato-based sauces and salsas
- Reduce your pasta or other grains and bulk up your dish with cauliflower, broccoli and other favorite veggies
For more Healthy Eating TIPS, book your FREE Virtual Nutrition Consultation!