It is no surprise that the Top 3 New Year’s Resolutions that people make are related to exercise, weight loss & healthy eating. If this is you, you’re in luck because we have got you covered!
Exercise is the easy part but controlling what we eat everyday can be difficult. That is why we are starting the year with a Nutrition Reboot Challenge!
This Nutrition Reboot Challenge is for you if:
- You think you are eating ealthy but you’re not seeing significant changes in your body composition goals no matter what you do, ie: fat loss and / or muscle gain
- You are lacking energy during the day and it may be affecting your family time and activities
- If you are exercising, your workouts are suffering – you are bonking, slowing down, or just can’t seem to lift the weight or keep up like you used to
- You are lacking motivation to exercise or enjoy other fitness activities
- More than 20% of your food choices come in a package with a lengthy ingredient label or come from a drive-thru or restaurant
- None of your clothes feel comfortable anymore
- You are having unexplained digestion issues, skin problems, mood swings, unwanted weight gain, sleep issues and / or chronic inflammation
- You know what you should be eating but need the accountability to stay on track to reach or maintain your goals
- You just want to learn about eating a balance of high-quality foods to fuel your body appropriately so you can live a long, healthy life!
If any one of these things sounds like you, RESERVE YOUR SPOT in the 2020 Nutrition Reboot Challenge! The Kick-off seminar is Saturday, January 11 at 10:30am and your REBOOT starts Monday, January 13.
Click the button below for all the details and to REGISTER by Thursday, January 9!
Once you register, we will contact you to book your initial Body Composition Test and measurements.
Questions? Email us: [email protected]
~Michelle Ann Keely, CEO
CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
Precision Nutrition Certified Coach